Thank you for your order. Your business is important to us and to ensure your satisfaction all orders are carefully inspected and packaged. Please see below our policies and procedures, which will guide you in the unlikely event you should have a question or problem with your order.
Carrier who delivers your order assumes all responsibility for all damage or loss during shipping. Therefore, please take the following steps in the unlikely event you should encounter any problems.
- Make your delivery person aware of any damage and ask them to make note as to the extent of the damage. Ask how you may file a claim.
- File a claim as soon as possible and obtain a damage claim number. (Our Customer Service Department will be happy to assist with this if needed).
- Keep all packaging materials in case the Carrier wishes to inspect the damage.
- Contact us with your Claims Number so we may expedite your replacement products.
- Contact the Carrier as soon as you find the damage. (Our Customer Service Department will be happy to assist with this if needed).
- Keep all packaging materials until after inspection from Carrier.
To report any shortages or other problems with your order, please contact Customer Service at 1(800)458-6549 or 1(423)803-1618 within 72 hours. Please have your invoice number available to expedite the process.
Totally You offers a a thirty-day (30) return policy from the original invoice date. Ordered product returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returns are only accepted on current merchandise found to be in original unopened and saleable condition. The original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
PLEASE NOTE: Private Label or Custom orders may not be returned for any reason (unless found to be defective). Orders of this nature were packaged and labeled per your instructions and therefore cannot be resold by Totally You,
- Contact Customer Service at 1(800)458-6549 or 1(615)230-7300 to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- Carefully repackage item(s) using the original packing material and shipping container.
- Seal box and return to: Totally You, 164 W 31st St, Suite A, Chattanooga, TN 37410.
- RA# must be printed above or to the right of return address label.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Send returns in a prepaid, insured, and traceable method. We suggest that you ship all returns United Parcel Service (UPS).
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at 1(800)458-6549 or 1(423)803-1618 during normal business hours, or you may us the Contact Us link on this site